Grosseto
guida
info
vacanze
Price List 2017
Weekly Price (€)
Name Type N°Beds Included A B C D
First Floor Apartment 4+2 OB 500 600 700 800
Ground Floor 4-roomed flat 8+2 OB 900 1200 1500 1600

Legend
OB Only Bed BB Breakfast HB Half Board FB Full Board

Seasons
* A: 01/04/2017 - 06/05/2017 ;  
* B: 06/05/2017 - 10/06/2017 ;   02/09/2017 - 30/09/2017 ;  
* C: 10/06/2017 - 08/07/2017 ;   26/08/2017 - 02/09/2017 ;  
* D: 08/07/2017 - 26/08/2017 ;  
During Easter will be considered the rates of season B


General Conditions
Arrival from 3 pm until 5 pm
*
Departure by 10 am
*
Minimum Stay 7 days, arrival and departure on Saturday. In low season also short stays are possible.
*
The price includes Electricity, gas (01.06 - 30.09), water, use of the swimming pool, bed linen and towles, our guests have health insurance on spot with Mondial Assistance.
*
The price doesn't include   Extra bed (€ 10 per day), final cleaning (1st floor apartment €40, ground floor apartment € 80, all together €150), domestic animals (€ 25 per week), gas for heating (01.10 - 31.05), mountain-bike.
*
Booking In order to confirm booking is required a 50% down payment through traveller's cheque or bank transfer. The balance has to be paid within 2 weeks before the arrival.
*
Cancellation Cancellations up to and including 60 days before arrival : 30% of the total price. Cancellations from 59 to 42 days before arrival : 50% of the total price. Cancellations from 41 to 30 days before arrival : 80% of the total price. Cancellations less than 30 days before arrival : 100% of the total price. No show: 100%.
*
Deposit 500 Euro refundable security deposit.
*

 



Casa Armini Loc. La Cava 58036 Roccastrada (Grosseto), Tuscany
Special Holidays
Holidays without barriers Holidays without barriers
Villas, Apartments and Rooms with access for wheelchair users.
Holidays with pets Holidays with pets
A selection of holiday accommodations where our 4-footed family members are welcome.
Wedding in Tuscany Wedding in Tuscany
Castles, villas, hotels and farmstays where you can to organize your wedding or other cerimonies
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments... Golf
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments...
Accommodation Research
Farm Holidays
Apartments
Cottages
Villas
Bed & Breakfast
Hotels
Historic Residences
Camping
Disabled
Pets
Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Bed and Breakfast
Internet