Siena
guida
info
vacanze
Price List 2015
Weekly Price (€)
Name Type N°Beds Included A B C
Fiordaliso 2-roomed flat 2 OB 547 620 730
Gelsomino 3-roomed flat 4 OB 650 720 850
Girasole 3-roomed flat 4 OB 720 820 960
Melograno 3-roomed flat 4+1 OB 800 900 1050

Legend
OB Only Bed BB Breakfast HB Half Board FB Full Board

Seasons
* A: 06/01/2015 - 04/04/2015 ;   11/04/2015 - 02/05/2015 ;  
03/10/2015 - 19/12/2015 ;  
* B: 02/05/2015 - 27/06/2015 ;   22/08/2015 - 03/10/2015 ;  
* C: 04/04/2015 - 11/04/2015 ;   27/06/2015 - 22/08/2015 ;  


General Conditions
Arrival from 16.00 until 19.30
*
Departure until 10.00
*
Minimum Stay Normally 1 week, from Saturday until Saturday. On request it is possible to book stays that are less than 7 days during the seasons A and B.
*
The price includes The use of the apartment with all appliances: water, electricity, linen and towels (1 change/week), gas for cooking, use of the swimming pool, use of the washing machine, final cleaning, air conditioning in apartment Girasole, WI-FI internet (inside and outside).
*
The price doesn't include   Heating is on consumption, air conditioning (Fiordaliso + Melograno: € 10/day), resort tax (€ 1 per person and night, max. 5 days, escl. children under 12 years).
*
Booking 30% of the total amount of the stay at the moment of the reservation. The remaining 70% should be paid by cash or credit card on the arrival.
*
Cancellation In case of cancellation of the reservation of more than 42 days before the arrival date, the down payment won`t be paid back. If the cancellation takes place later, the entire booking amount has to be paid.
*
Deposit 155 € at the arrival that will be given back at the moment of the departure.
*
Note The swimming pool will be open from 1st May until 30th September.

 



La Pieve Di San Martino Località Lano 53034 Colle di Val d'Elsa (Siena), Tuscany
Tel.: +39 338 39 31 829
Special Holidays
Holidays without barriers Holidays without barriers
Villas, Apartments and Rooms with access for wheelchair users.
Holidays with pets Holidays with pets
A selection of holiday accommodations where our 4-footed family members are welcome.
Wedding in Tuscany Wedding in Tuscany
Castles, villas, hotels and farmstays where you can to organize your wedding or other cerimonies
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments... Golf
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments...
Accommodation Research
Farm Holidays
Apartments
Cottages
Villas
Bed & Breakfast
Hotels
Historic Residences
Camping
Disabled
Pets
Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Bed and Breakfast
Internet