Grosseto
guida
info
vacanze
Price List 2017
Weekly Price (€)
Type N°Beds Included Min Max
Villa 10 OB 4600 5500

Legend
OB Only Bed BB Breakfast HB Half Board FB Full Board


General Conditions
Arrival from 17.00 until 20.00
*
Departure until 10.00
*
Minimum Stay 1 week, from Saturday to Saturday
*
The price includes water, gas, bed, bath and kitchen linen, final cleaning.
*
The price doesn't include   Electricity and heating on consumption.
*
Booking At the booking we ask an advance payment of 40% to be paid through bank transfer or through sending your credit card data and the control code through fax. The remaining 60% have to be paid on the arrival.
*
Cancellation In case of cancellation of the reservation, the down payment won't be paid back.
*
Deposit 500 Euros
*

 



Torre Delle Cannelle Loc. Cannelle 58010 Talamone (Grosseto), Tuscany
Tel.: +39 339 7985798 Fax: +39 055 2023868
Special Holidays
Last Minute Last Minute
Special Last Minute travel deals and super price discounts!
Holidays without barriers Holidays without barriers
Villas, Apartments and Rooms with access for wheelchair users.
Holidays with pets Holidays with pets
A selection of holiday accommodations where our 4-footed family members are welcome.
Wedding in Tuscany Wedding in Tuscany
Castles, villas, hotels and farmstays where you can to organize your wedding or other cerimonies
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments... Golf
Golf Holiday in Tuscany. Play golf and stay in wonderful hotels, apartments...
Accommodation Research
Farm Holidays
Apartments
Cottages
Villas
Bed & Breakfast
Hotels
Historic Residences
Camping
Disabled
Pets
Swimming Pool
Restaurant
Bed and Breakfast
Internet